Children’s Museum of Virginia & YMCA membership swap
November 1-30, 2022
The Children’s Museum of Virginia and the YMCA of South Hampton Roads and the YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas are swapping members for the month of November!
Portsmouth Museums Members Visiting the YMCA:
Portsmouth Museums members must show their valid Portsmouth Museums membership card, photo ID, and complete a guest waiver form upon visiting any YMCA of South Hampton Roads or YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas location to activate a temporary YMCA membership.
- Portsmouth Museums members can visit any of the 21 YMCA of South Hampton Roads locations. Visit your local Y or click HERE to start your trial membership.
- Portsmouth Museums members can also visit any of the 13 YMCA of the Virginia Peninsulas locations. For specific details about visiting those locations, visit HERE.
- Portsmouth Museums members who join the YMCA in November will pay no joining fee, a savings up to $100.
- Once you’ve activated your YMCA membership, Portsmouth Museums members can also take advantage of discounted member pricing on programs such as personal training in the month of November and register for fitness classes!
YMCA Members Visiting the Children’s Museum of Virginia:
YMCA members will enjoy free, unlimited admission to the Children’s Museum of Virginia in November.
- Reservations are required. Reserve your tickets HERE! Select a date and time slot, and reserve under YMCA Member. YMCA members may only reserve the total number of tickets covered under their YMCA membership. They may purchase additional tickets if needed for additional guests not covered under their membership. If there are no YMCA SWAP tickets available, please check an additional time slot or day.
- During your visit, please be ready to provide:
- Valid Personal Identification
- A valid membership card (can use the bar code on the YMCA’s app)
- Email confirmation of membership with name and corresponding membership details OR completed membership verification form (available from YMCA member services).