DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF WILD KRATTS AND EXPLORE THE SECRET LIVES OF EXTRAORDINARY ANIMALS!
February 5- May 8, 2022
Using Wild Kratts technology and the powers of science and teamwork, children and their families will join the Wild Kratts team to solve problems, help marine animals, and foil the villains’ nefarious plans.
Through an inquiry-based approach, children will explore age-appropriate science concepts central to marine animals’ lives.
Habitats and activities will include experiences such as:
- Miniaturize in a tidal pool
- Crawl through an anemone
- Hunt for lunch like a lobster
- Create your own dolphin name
- Roll up your sleeves and get to work at a shark cleaning station
- Explore hydrothermal vents and a bioluminescent grotto
- Steer an amphisub through the ocean depths in search of rarely seen creatures of the ocean floor
- Step right up for a deep sea showdown between a sperm whale and a colossal squid
And much more!