Explore, Imagine, And Discover In Our Hands-On Playscapes
MY BACKYARD AND BEYOND: Investigate a variety of topics through the familiar entry point of your own backyard.”My House” is an interactive environment introducing visitors to recycling and energy consumption. Explore topics such as biology, ecology, archaeology, geology, and astronomy in the “backyard”. area.
CreARTivity: Discover a series of engaging spaces, each with a different themes and functions. Enter into an area full of hands-on experiences organized around particular art forms, such as drawing, painting, sculpture, and architecture.
- Make-N-Take: Let your creativity shine! Stop by the Make-N-Take room for a fun themed craft during your visit.
- Summer Hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 10:00AM-12:00PM, 1:00-3:00PM
- STEM Studio: Try a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) activity that is hands-on and appropriate for the entire family to do together.
- Summer Hours: Saturday & Sunday, 10AM-12PM, 1:00-3:00PM
- Recollections: Dance your way into the world of music and projection. See your reflection in ever changing colors and shapes that resemble an old fashioned kaleidoscope.
- Performance Space: Create and star in your own performance on our stage. Change the backdrop, lighting and sound and let your imagination go wild as you perform your own show.
DR. FORCES TRAVELING ENERGY EXTRAVAGANZA: Come explore the themes of energy and physical sciences through the lens of a carnival sideshow. Watch colorful electrical currents move and twist, learn about air pressure as you release a rocket, and test your strength by seeing if you can lift a giant elephant.