Virginia Zoo Membership Swap
Let’s go to the Virginia Zoo in September!
The Children’s Museum of Virginia will be participating in a membership swap with the Virginia Zoo during the month of September.
· Members from both the Portsmouth Museums and the Virginia Zoo must present their membership card and photo ID to receive free admission each time they visit. Please remember neither organization has the ability to view the other organization’s membership database.
· One of the adults listed on the membership must be in attendance to use this benefit. Please do not give your membership card to anyone not listed on your membership as they will be required to pay general admission and neither the Portsmouth Museums or the Virginia Zoo will provide a refund if charged. Please update any necessary information by sending an email to Ian Francis at email@example.com
· Up to the total number of people permitted under your membership will be admitted for free. Any membership that allows more than 8 people admittance will only be permitted to admit 8 people for free. Additional guests will be required to pay general admission.
· Free admission is not valid for special events and before or after hours programming. Exclusions include Zoovies and Growl Fest.
· Members of the Portsmouth Museums will receive a 10% discount in the gift shop and foodservice locations. They may also receive $5 off the purchase of a Virginia Zoo membership.
The Virginia Zoo, located in Norfolk, Virginia, is home to more than 700 exceptional animals representing over 100 fascinating species. Founded in 1901 and residing on 53 beautifully landscaped acres, the Virginia Zoo has demonstrated a commitment to saving and protecting the world’s wildlife by inspiring a passion for nature and taking conservation action at home and around the world. The Virginia Zoo is an accredited member of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums and is recognized as a global leader in education, recreation, science, wildlife conservation, and animal care and welfare. For more than a century, the Zoo has connected adults, families and school children with the natural world and its wildlife. To learn more, visit www.virginiazoo.org.