Framed: Step into Art™
January 26, 2020 – May 10, 2020
Immerse Yourself in the World of Famous Paintings
Experience art like never before in Framed: Step into Art™. This engaging exhibit transports visitors to a world where paintings leap off the canvas and children are invited inside the art experience.
Play With and Think About Art
As visitors play and move, they are challenged to ride a giant chicken, set up camp in the Canadian Rockies, and prepare dinner for a group of hungry farmers.
Children ages 5 – 12, families and school groups
- Immersive exhibit environments based on a variety of artists
- Top-notch educational, marketing and installation materials
- Easy to install
- Exhibit props and costumes
- Responsive support from experienced staff
Preview of “Framed: Step Into Art” Members are invited to a special exhibit preview from 9 am-11 am before the exhibit officially opens on January 26th! Special members-only activities include:
- A one-time presentation of “The Sistine Chapel” in the planetarium at 10:30 am
- An opportunity to embellish bright foam frames to take home
- Envision yourself in a famous work of art with a unique photo booth experience, incorporating a green screen.
This exhibit encourages children to make a personal connection with art and allows them to have fun and ask questions. The interactive and unique experience that this exhibit provides could likely be a first step in fostering a lifelong appreciation and understanding of art