PARTIES & RENTALS
Your Child Gets Great Memories. You Get A Great Deal.
There’s no place else in Hampton Roads like the Children’s Museum for hosting a fantastic birthday celebration. The setting is amazing, the atmosphere is exciting and the memories we help you create will last forever.
You will receive a phone call once your reservation request has been received. During the call, we can answer any questions and schedule your party. A deposit will be required to confirm your reservation. After your deposit is received, you will receive a confirmation letter.
We recommend placing a request for a birthday party as early as possible to increase your chances of getting your preferred date.
Andalo’s Bodacious Birthday Party
Our parties are designed for families who enjoy an exciting, well-organized party in a one-of-a-kind place! The party fun starts in a special birthday room, and continues with time in the museum!
Party Package: 24 people*-$225
- Additional Guests may be added for $10 per guest, up to 36 guests.
- Museum members receive a $30 discount on parties.
- Use of a private room for 60 minutes
- Museum Admission During and After the Party
- Host/hostess has access to the birthday room 15 minutes prior to the scheduled party time and 15 minutes afterward for clean-up
- Birthday child receives a gift
- Use of our tables, chairs and cart
- Use of refrigerator, freezer, and ice machine
*ALL guests (children & adults) are included in the group total.
The Grown-Up Details
- Choose your day and time: Parties are available on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30-11:45AM OR 1:45-4:00PM
- Complete the reservation form or online inquiry form and send it to email@example.com
- We ask that a Guest list be submitted the Thursday before your party.
- A non-refundable deposit is due when the party is reserved.
- Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of deposit.
- Remaining balance is due upon completion of party.
- Payments may be made with cash, personal checks or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
Checks should be made payable to Children’s Museum of Virginia and mailed to:
Children’s Museum of Virginia
521 Middle Street
Portsmouth, VA 23704
Please Remember: You are responsible for bringing your food, cake, drinks, and paper products. The host has access to the birthday room 15 minutes before your scheduled party time for set up and 15 minutes after for clean up.
- Parking is available at the County Street parking garage
- Children’s Museum Address: 221 High Street, Portsmouth, VA 23704